Tuesday 20 June 2017

What Went Well in my AS Media Coursework?


  • In order to produce the best horror opening title sequence I did a lot of research into the genre. I did this by mapping out horror title sequences, researching the conventions of a horror film and many more. After doing this I made sure to include a lot of the conventions of a horror film to produce an opening title sequence that would portray my chosen genre.
  • I think one of our biggest strengths was that each member in my group was really passionate about making a good opening title sequence. I was also the only member who has previously done media in GCSE so this meant I could help guide everyone else. 
  • I think as a group we completed the brief really well and we did it all in a creative way. I worked with Georgia, Emma and Laura. I previously knew Georgia but did not know Emma and Laura well so this could have been challenging. However, once we started to work together it all came together really quickly and we knew what we all wanted to do which helped to get the work done more efficiently. 
  • When it came to doing the evaluation questions we distributed the questions evenly and chose different creative ways of presenting the questions. We chose methods such as videos/vlogs, Prezi, Emaze and Slide shares. It allowed us to show the knowledge we have learnt from making our opening title sequence and keep it interesting by presenting in a creative way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation Question 4