Sabrina Carolan A2 Media Studies
Wednesday, 21 June 2017
P.S. I Love You Trailer Mapping
0:00 Credits
0:07 Warner Bros Pictures
0:08 Alcon Entertainment
0:16 His life ended
0:21 But a new life
0:32 Starts now
1:02 From the producer of “The Devil Wears Prada”
1:37 P.S. I Love You
1:43 Credits
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Evaluation Question 4
Titanic Poster Analysis
Titanic is a 1997 American epic romance-drama film directed, written, co-produced and co-edited by James Cameron. The word ‘Titanic’ is ...
What Went Well in my AS Media Coursework?
In order to produce the best horror opening title sequence I did a lot of research into the genre. I did this by mapping out horror title...
Plot Ideas Mind Map
This is a mind map of our plot ideas that we came up together as a group. We will now think more about each one and eventually choose...
No comments:
Post a Comment